Pack of 30 16g food grade Co2 cartridges for use in a variety of devices – from pressurising beer kegs to inflating bicycle tyres.
These 16g Co2 non threaded cartridges are compatible with some beer kegs, CO2 tyre inflators and various other Co2 devices. Please check manufacturers instructions for confirmation.
Ideal for the following kegs/coolers:
- Mini Keg Party Star Deluxe Co2 Tap
- Beer King 2000.
- Party Master.
- 128oz GrowlerWerks Keg
- Beir Maxx.
- Morphy Richards Zapf Profi.
- Clatronic Bierzapfanlage.
- Avanti Mini Pub Beer Tapper.
- EdgeStar TBC50Bl (if using CO2 kit).OVER 18’s ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18’s.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
More information about CO2:
CO2 or Carbon Dioxide is an odorless, colorless, non inflammable gas with a light sour taste, it does not contain any minerals, salts or other solid ingredients.
Our CO2 Chargers are filled with 100% pure CO2.
Warning – cartridge is filled with liquified gas under high pressure. Please ensure the cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device. Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 16g of Carbon Dioxide (E290) under very high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Gold.
- If you are burnt by freezing CO2 you must immediately seek medical advice. A CO2 burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.Cartridge Data:
- Cartridge contains 16g (20 Cubic cms) of pure CO2 at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 21ml
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce: 400N max.
- Cartridge total weight: 56gm.
- Coating: Fe/Zn8 Zinc plating finish.
- Size: 88.6mm x 21.9mm.